The CUPON meetings start at 7pm and are in the Chestnut Ridge and Hillcrest Fire houses.
Chestnut Ridge (Monday Oct. 24) will have several speakers including Bill Weber and Tom DePrisco, and there will be a number of issues on the agenda.
Hillcrest (Tuesday Oct. 25), the agenda will include:
1) Bluefield Extension; N. Main St. gas station; 974 N. Main St.; Slinjn Ave. and Pascack Rd. schools;
2) Updates to Ramapo Building and Zoning regulations, based on NYS DOS findings;
3) Elections – very important Ramapo and State Assembly candidates need our support!
4) Block Busting meeting held with the Dept. Of State – report;
5) Keep out Neighborhood Beautiful – status;
6) ReclaimNY training meeting – report.