There is a CUPON Chestnut Ridge meeting Tuesday night, Jan 14, at 7pm at the William Faist Ambulance Corps. There are six items on the agenda:
- Updates on the two lawsuits.
- Brief update on the Bluefield Extension lawsuit and the court’s decision .
- Cease and desist program and the results from the NYS Dept. of State.
- Update on the Consumer Affairs work in the Village and the issue of the Village’s failure to act on even the simple issues. How to motivate the Village?
- Discussion about the Comprehensive Plan for the Village.
- Upcoming elections.